Title: Account Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 7-10 Years Professional Experience, with 3-5 Years Industry Experience Required
Accordant Media is an independent media trading desk that integrates strategy, technology and execution to help agencies and direct marketers succeed in exchange-traded media and audience targeting. Founded by leaders from Avenue A | Razorfish, Aegis Media, and DoubleClick, Accordant excels in using data-driven segmentation and audience insight to inform media buying decisions in a real-time marketplace, helping advertisers deliver more relevant, targeted messages, reducing waste, and creating stronger cross-media results. Accordant is growing rapidly, and is looking for innovative, collaborative, driven professionals to join our team.
The Account Manager owns a portfolio of Accordant Media’s clients and leads the overall strategy, planning and team coordination to best meet these clients’ objectives and grow client business. The Account Director determines the best application of Accordant’s suite of capabilities towards clients’ objectives, and translates client needs to Accordant’s leadership and product development team. The Account Director also directs a team it campaign management tasks, including campaign performance monitoring, optimizations, and responding to client requests.
Specific Responsibilities and Activities
- Own day-to-day client communication and translate client objectives into campaign strategy
- Develop campaign launch strategies including budgeting, data and inventory mix
- Communicate client expectations and demands to the Accordant Media team
- Work with analyst team to optimize campaign performance according to client goals
- Communicate campaign status, issues and opportunities to team members
- Interface with client contacts to provide updates and insights on campaign performance
- Work with suppliers to expand opportunities for inventory, data and performance
Experience and Knowledge
- 7-10 years professional experience with 3-5 years relevant industry experience. DSP, Agency Trading Desk, Ad Exchange or Ad Network experience preferred
- BS / BA degree.
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
- Strong analytical skills: must be comfortable with MS Excel and Powerpoint, data analysis, and internet technologies
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Excellent listening, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to travel as required
To be considered for this position, please include a brief cover letter and either a MS Word, or PDF resume via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should contain the text “Account Manager (SF)“.
This position is full-time in San Francisco. Candidates must be US citizens or have secured appropriate work visas. Candidates must also be within daily commuting distance of San Francisco or willing to relocate.
Direct candidate applications only. Absolutely no employment nor outsource agency submissions please.