Accordant is seeking a strong marketer for its team. The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B marketing and digital media, specifically the programmatic media space. Candidate must have the ability to translate complex technical processes and capabilities into simple marketing communications, materials and tools. Experience with fast paced, deadline-driven environments a plus; resourceful, efficient/speedy, positive work style a must.
Specific Responsibilities and Activities
• Support marketing department strategy and roadmap, working closely and on deadline with Sales, Client Results, Product and the founders. This includes work with ex-US teams
• Primary responsibilities will be a combination of operational work and content creation/dissemination.
• Content: Create and publish a range of content – product /services messaging, PowerPoint decks, POVs/white papers, industry trend data, scripts, website content, sponsorship materials, social media posts, etc. This content will be used to communicate with a variety of stakeholders, including sales prospects, clients, the press, employees. Communication must be crisp and compelling, and adhere to brand standards in tone, look and feel
• Operations: Plan and execute a range of activities which support marketing roadmap including sponsorship appearances, speaking engagements, road shows, internal/team meetings and more
• Lead competitive intelligence and analysis
Experience and Knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing in digital media/programmatic company
• Strong understanding of the digital ad ecosystem and emerging technologies. Knowledge of programmatic landscape a strong plus
• Ability to leverage third party research into opinion on sector trends and best practices
• Experience in developing positioning and packaging for high impact marketing communications
• Understanding of marketer objectives and needs
• Outstanding communication skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Pluses: ability to participate in and influence cross-functional teams, previous work in a start up
To be considered for this position, please include a brief cover letter and either a MS Word, or PDF resume via an email to email@example.com. The subject line should contain the text ”Marketing Manager”
This position is full-time in New York City. Candidates must be US citizens or have secured appropriate work visas. Candidates must also be within daily commuting distance of New York or willing to relocate.
Direct candidate applications only. Absolutely no employment nor outsource agency submissions please.
New York, NY
3-5 years of relevant professional experience