The Director, Analytics & Insights serves as the champion of Accordant Media’s “big data” analytics and campaign insights capabilities.
He/she is responsible for leading and delivering scalable information solutions to support the management and optimization of biddable media strategies.
Specific Responsibilities and Activities
• Owns campaign reporting-related technologies, systems and databases; effectively troubleshoots data-mining, data-integration and data-quality issues
• Oversees media and audience targeting insights, including analysis, forecasting and optimization, and release of Accordant’s quarterly RTB Market Pulse industry report
• Deploys best-practices managing ad-serving and data extraction/integration solutions
• Manages in-depth campaign analytics, including development of predictive models, cross-channel attribution analytics and performance-driven (frequency, engagement) campaign initiatives
• Advises clients on options and efficacy of custom analytics projects
• Integrates cross-channel data sets, including display, SEM, social, video and mobile and determines appropriate KPIs/ROI measurement requirements for cross-channel campaigns
• Works with client-side data teams to coordinate/integrate data and systems as necessary
• Develops strong industry relationships and provides leadership to clients
Experience and Knowledge
• BS / BA degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field required. Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years experience leading an Analytics team or business for an Internet, digital media or related consulting company
– 3-4 years in data management, predictive modeling/forecasting and/or statistical analysis
– 2+ years in digital analytics (both display and paid search) a must
– Agency or Ad Network experience preferred
• Strong working knowledge of BI/reporting tools, programmatic/media analytics methods, web analytics data and CRM solutions.
• Strong knowledge of bid management, ad serving, and media analytics tools (online and offline) as well as syndicated interactive research applications including but not limited to DoubleClick DART for Advertisers (DFA), (Search/MediaVisor) and Atlas.
• Conversant in development of data warehousing solutions (tools, ETL strategy, data staging)
• Experience in linear regression, correlations, cluster analytics, driver analysis, data modeling, data mining and other statistical procedures.
• Must be customer-focused self-starter with a high level of initiative, flexibility, attention to deadlines and overall organization.
• Must have experience planning/prioritizing software development projects and managing a small internal and outsourced teams.
• Must thrive in a dynamic hands-on environment and display innovative problem solving skills.
• Ability to translate business questions and needs into technical projects and specifications.
• Ability to clearly communicate and persuasively present technical data and conclusions in an organized manner to a wide variety of audiences.
• Ability to lead, motivate and influence team members and business counterparts.
• Ability to travel as required
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
To be considered for this position, please include a brief cover letter and either a MS Word, or PDF resume via an email to email@example.com. The subject line should contain the text ”Director, Analytics and Insights”.
This position is full-time in New York. Candidates must be US citizens or have secured appropriate work visas.
Candidates must also be within daily commuting distance of New York or willing to relocate.
Direct candidate applications only. Absolutely no employment nor outsource agency submissions please.