Accordant is seeking a very successful and experienced Managing Director who can lead, manage and expand Accordant’s New York City office, key client relationships, expert programmatic team and industry reputation through exceptional results-driven leadership and entrepreneurial acumen. The Managing Director manages the overall business results, client relationship and strategy, planning and team coordination to best meet their clients’ objectives and Accordant’s strategic goals. The Managing Director determines the best application of Accordant’s suite of programmatic media solutions and analytics to achieve objectives, and represents their clients’ needs to Accordant’s leadership and product development team. The Managing Director also proactively directs their team across campaign management tasks, including campaign performance monitoring/tracking, optimizations, and responding to client requests.
Specific Responsibilities and Activities
• Manage/grow Accordant’s US East Region book of programmatic media solutions
• Build trusted client relationships; translate client objectives into campaign strategy
• Develop/manage East Region client services team
• Develop/propose/execute integrated, metrics-based campaign strategies including thoughtful budgeting, flighting, cross-channel tactics and targeted audience concepts
• Interface with senior marketing/media executives to provide insights on campaign performance, programmatic media tactics and marketing opportunities
• Communicate client expectations, including budget, timing, metrics, status changes and new opportunities to all relevant internal Accordant Media team members
• Work collaboratively across all Accordant teams and departments to ensure performance level “exceeds expectations” for all client relationships
• Effectively present/support/defend pitches and proposals with Sales and Executive Team to to grow top-line revenue
• Contribute as a member of the Client Results leadership team by providing department and business feedback/insights to Executive Team, and support special projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
• 7-10 years minimum experience as the Senior Client Lead (SVP, VP or Senior AD) for a reputable ad agency or marketing firm. DSP, SSP, Agency Trading Desk, Ad Exchange or Ad Network experience preferred
• Must have significant digital advertising experience, including deep exposure to campaign success metrics, optimization formulas, business metrics, business financial modeling and business reports
• Knowledge of the programmatic media business and underlying internet technologies
• Strong analytical skills: must be comfortable working with and presenting sophisticated metrics and analyses up to the C-level, utilizing MS Excel and Powerpoint
• Experience delivering high level presentations to C-level marketing executives
• Minimum: BA / BS degree from top school. Preferred: Master’s degree
• A dynamic, self-motivated, high-energy team player who can wear many hats to get the job done
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
• Reputation for being the best in the firm; track record of leading and growing business
• Passion to exceed expectations for clients, bosses and subordinates
• Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Exceptional listening, oral and written communications skills
• Desire to be the very best at what you do, and rally colleagues/direct reports in the process
• Ability to travel as required
To be considered for this position, please include a brief cover letter and either a MS Word, or PDF resume via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should contain the text ”Managing Director – NYC”.
This position is full-time in New York City. We are located on 920 Broadway. Candidates must be US citizens or have secured appropriate work visas. Candidates must also be within daily commuting distance of New York City or willing to relocate.
Direct candidate applications only. Absolutely no employment nor outsource agency submissions please.
New York, NY
7-10 years professional experience minimum