Accordant Media is an independent media trading desk that combines strategy, technology and execution to optimize exchange-traded media for advertisers and agencies. Started by leaders from Avenue A | Razorfish, Aegis Media, Akamai Technologies and DoubleClick, we are a fast-growing startup in the heart of New York’s Flatiron neighborhood, and driven to build the most sophisticated, data-driven media optimization company in the word. We help our customers deliver more relevant, targeted messages, reducing waste, and creating stronger return on ad spend. We are looking for smart, talented, committed individuals who want to work in a fast-paced environment and build a career in digital media.
This position is an exciting and dynamic entry-level role that requires a combination of left-brain and right-brain thinking for a data-oriented, team-oriented individual. The Media Coordinator works closely with their team as the hands-on tactical expert deploying, managing, monitoring and optimizing ad campaigns for Accordant Media’s client base. The role combines client service, data analytics, project management, and software and technology deployment making it an exceptional entry-level experience for anyone seeking to break into the digital marketing industry.
Specific Responsibilities and Activities:
- Expert user of Accordant Media’s integrated media-trading and audience-targeting platform
- Implement and launch campaigns to ensure alignment with all requirements and goals
- Execute and oversee day-to-day management across all campaigns and supply sources, including daily performance monitoring, identifying and implementing media inventory and data enhancements, issue identification and escalation
- Contribute to strategic growth of Accordant Media through competitive insights and operational/technology-driven efficiencies
- Contribute to day to day client communication and translate client objectives into campaign strategy
- Develop client-facing materials highlighting the execution and performance of Accordant programs
- Interface with client contacts to provide updates and insights on campaign performance
- Monitor clients’ ad campaigns for delivery and performance
- Troubleshoot campaign errors and performance issues
- Devise and recommend new tactics and strategies to improve campaign performance
Experience and Knowledge
- BS / BA degree. Combination of quantitative and qualitative coursework preferred
- 1-2 years professional experience. Experience in media, research, advertising or financial services field preferred.
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
- Strong analytical skills: must be comfortable with MS Excel and Powerpoint, data analysis, and internet technologies
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Excellent listening, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to travel as required
To be considered for this position, please include a brief cover letter and either a MS Word, or PDF resume via an email to email@example.com. The subject line should contain the text “Media Coordinator”.
This position is full-time in New York City. We are located in the Flatiron District. Candidates must be US citizens or have secured appropriate work visas. Candidates must also be within daily commuting distance of Manhattan or willing to relocate.
Direct candidate applications only. Absolutely no employment nor outsource agency submissions please.
New York, NY
1-2 years professional experience preferred