This leading travel marketer with a mature ad campaign had a mandate to drive more revenue and minimize waste. They needed more control and insight than their current program delivered, and a responsive data partner. They structured a four-way “bake-off” between their incumbent, a leading DSP, a holding company trading desk and Accordant Media.
- Ingested advertiser’s first party data to create a revenue-based segmentation model fed via near-real-time data
- Built a custom algorithm that ranked highest revenue users
- Developed product line affinities (e.g. people who booked flights are also interested in hotels) to execute effective cross-sell strategies
- Generated a 4x increase in revenue from advertising over six months while maintaining efficiency through audience-based targeting and optimizations
- Outperformed and out-serviced all others, including the incumbent with four years of campaign history