This online-education firm came to Accordant with a need for a centralized, audience-based buying approach across hundreds of degree programs and several buying channels. Their fragmented strategy was data-sparse, offering little to no insight into or actionability against responsive audiences.
- Audience Audit identified audience similarities across degree programs, consolidating hundreds of targets into 15 key audience profiles
- Employed a multitude of targeting tactics (including custom algorithms, retargeting, behavioral & contextual targeting) using 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources
- Integrated both programmatic direct and non-programmatic publisher buys into the media plan to enable cross-tactic attribution
- Over 30% improvement in overall lead acquisition efficiency using consolidated audience-based approach on high-value, high-performance inventory
- Cross-channel attribution analysis against single, cohesive inventory stack revealed significant waste in channels that had previously been favored by last-click model, resulting in significantly optimized media channel mix
- Successful deployment of over 10 private exchange relationships which performed 50% more efficiently than open-RTB average on a cost-per-lead basis