A major cruise line advertiser needed to drive qualified site traffic and increase conversions across the Dutch, Australian and U.K. markets — all while keeping viewability and non-human traffic (NHT) rates within client-defined levels in order to avoid waste and negative content. They turned to Accordant Media to solve for this problem using a full-funnel approach for prospecting and remarketing.
- Analyzed the billions of data points we collect from programmatic auctions to identify the highest viewability and lowest NHT placements, and to identify which publishers had the best inventory.
- Identified placements that met our client’s requirements. We segmented those placements using our Audience Optics™ DMP, and then targeted those segments across Australia, U.K. and the Netherlands.
- Reached out to the premium publishers we identified to strike private marketplace (PMP) deals. These PMPs guaranteed high viewability and low NHT.
- Publishers included Conde Nast, News Corp. Travel, Guardian Travel and more.
- To maximize our access to the high-quality PMP inventory, we layered on first-party data through our DMP for hyper-targeting.
- Applied a regular “keyword blocklist” to avoid negative content. We also took quality control a step further by utilizing semantic targeting through Natural Language Processing technology. This enabled us to steer completely clear of content that could damage the client’s brand.
- Maintained viewability rates 38% higher than client’s goal
- Decreased NHT to 0.6% — well below client’s goal of 2%