This car sharing network wanted to acquire new customers in over 20 markets. Frustrated with the “black box” approach taken by traditional agencies, the advertiser needed a programmatic partner that afforded them access, control and insights. They wanted to put more consumers behind wheels while understanding why and how their media was working.
- Consolidated the advertiser’s first-party data by ingesting it into Audience Optics™
- Layered on second- and third-party data to create rich consumer profiles for targeting
- Worked on mid- and lower-funnel acquisition through remarketing before graduating to custom prospecting algorithms and Audience Audits to expand into new markets
- Used cross-channel empirical attribution to understand the true impact every touchpoint had on prospective consumers, making market-specific adjustments and optimizations as needed
- Expanding into over 30 markets while reducing cost per acquisition by 10% and increasing conversions by 15%