This leading global hotel chain needed to drive incremental bookings across their U.S., Central American, and South American properties. But they struggled to drive demand internationally given disparate market conditions, and widely variable traveler dynamics feeding each different property.
- Utilized Audience Audit™ to project performance and volume of audience segments pre-and post-launch, and predict which audience segments would be most responsive to which property messages
- Targeted users across U.S. and internationally, including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama and Uruguay
- Expanded the advertiser’s audience pool beyond site visitors through custom algorithms and 3rd party data segments
- Deployed multiple creative ad units with different messaging and languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- Implemented over 500 custom-designed campaigns, with extensive optimization to both spend and cost-per-booking goals
- An average cost per booking of $17, surpassing the $30 goal
- A 30% increase in bookings across markets