A leading travel client sought to identify the optimal impression frequency for driving the most efficient conversion activity. They turned to Accordant Media and our AIM Analytics™ platform to analyze the relationship between frequency and conversion activity and to make a quantitative decision based on those insights.
- Grouped users based on frequency exposure
- Used our AIM Analytics™ platform to measure the conversion rates across each one of the groups, and identified an optimal frequency cap
- Measured activity and conversion rates across groups over a 30-day period
- Consistently accounted for variables such as viewability and non-human traffic rates across the different groups to ensure the veracity of the results and to minimize discrepancies that could affect conversion rates
- Identified optimal frequency of 16-20. Diminishing returns begin once 20 or more ads were shown to same user
- Cost per acquisition (CPA) improved by 25% within 30 days after optimizing toward the optimal frequency