This major auto manufacturer was looking to promote their new hybrid vehicle in two markets, but without a 3rd party data ecosystem to find potential hybrid shoppers, they had little information on how to run a properly targeted campaign. Their goal was to hit a $37 cost per acquisition (CPA) when driving users to request a quote on their site.
- Built proprietary profiles to target green consumers in key markets
- Used Audience Audit technology to provide valuable insights into key areas of audience commonality based on a lookalike model
- Pinpointed key differentiators in the behavior of shoppers in each market, and optimized the campaign to take advantage of media tactics for each
- An overall CPA of under $5 when users requested a quote online
- Local market sales for the new hybrid vehicle increased by 22%